LOCATION: Southern California Office
BDP EnviroTech is currently seeking a Wastewater Engineer Intern to work on a variety of wastewater related projects in our Laguna Hills, California office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals.
This position offers a potential for professional growth in a great working environment and the opportunity to apply the advanced technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems.
Candidate will assist with evaluating, designing, monitoring, administering and provide input on research, analysis, and troubleshooting of various projects. Candidate will work under direct supervision and perform routine work assignments to support the leader and other team members.
Required Skills & Required Experience Ability to obtain a B. S. in Civil, Environmental or related Engineering within 6 months of hire date 0 – 2 years of experience.
· Experience in Microsoft office is a must.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Must be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· Prior working experience with water or wastewater utilities will be a plus.
BDP has employees based in California and Maryland, and internationally with business locations in Asia and Europe.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant is required to send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org