TITLE: Project Engineer (Wastewater)
LOCATION: Southern California Office
Work for a startup company with innovative treatment technologies to offer. This is a great opportunity to be an entrepreneur with business ownership. The Project Engineer will assist business development manager and project manager in project development and execution. Act as a liaison among clients, governmental agencies, consulting engineers and contractors to oversee the day-to-day operations and management of wastewater treatment plant projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
In this role, you will assist in executing challenging wastewater projects for clients to:
• Assist with the development of proposals and RFP responses.
• Follow up with clients on outcomes and track proposal success ratio.
• Assist in cost estimating and cost effectiveness.
• Evaluate wastewater facilities and make suggestions on improving processes.
• Interact with government agencies regarding compliance with EPA state laws regulations and federal, state law ordinances.
• Provide technical evaluation and support to assist client service/project managers.
• Assist project manager in development and review of engineering drawings, specifications, O&M manuals and other project deliverables.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering (MS preferred), a minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Ability to work with little supervision and oversight.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate with staff.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external managers and the general public.
• Excellent technical writing skills in order to develop and write reports, business correspondence, and process and procedure flowcharts and manuals.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant is required to send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org